ایو دی میرنا
( ایو دی هورمونی)
What you shoud know about Mirena:
- Mirena is over 99% effective at preventing pregnancy and is one of the most efficacious forms of birth control
- Mirena works for as long as you want, for up to 5 years
- Mirena can be removed by your healthcare provider at any time during the 5-year period, or when you want to try to become pregnant*
- Mirena has been chosen by over 12 million women worldwide, 2 million in the US
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION ABOUT MIRENA
Only you and your healthcare provider can decide if Mirena is right for you. Mirena is recommended for women who have had a child.
- Do not use Mirena if you have a pelvic infection, get infections easily or have certain cancers. Less than 1% of users get a serious infection called pelvic inflammatory disease. Talk to your healthcare provider about problems related to this condition.
- Mirena may attach to or go through the wall of the uterus and cause other problems. If Mirena comes out, use back-up birth control and call your healthcare provider.
- In the unlikely event you get pregnant while using Mirena, seek emergency care because continuing pregnancy with an intrauterine device may result in loss of pregnancy or loss of fertility.
- Ovarian cysts may occur and usually disappear.
- Bleeding and spotting may increase in the first few months and continue to be irregular. Periods may become shorter, lighter or even stop